NOW IN OUR 16th YEAR
Great news. St John's Lodge has been awarded a Silver Accolade by EnjoyEngland. The nine bedroom, Windermere B & B has also received a Visit England Breakfast Award which denotes exceptional and outstanding quality breakfasts. In 2009 it was awarded an AA breakfast award. Only a select few B & Bs in The Lake District have received these awards. St John's Lodge also holds a CBEN gold award for its environmental management policies.
St John's Lodge guest house, bed and breakfast accommodation in Windermere,
Some reasons why people choose Lake District accommodations and lodgings at St John's Lodge, award winning b&b in Windermere
2. The Windermere bed and breakfast, provides 3 star (Highly Commended) guest house accommodation exclusively for non-smoking adults (children over 10 welcome).
3. There are six grades of bedrooms available from Economy through to the recently refurbished Large Kings to suit all budgets.
4. Choice of over 35 cooked, award winning, Lake District breakfasts including traditional English, continental and fresh fish. Environmental Health Hygiene score 5/5. Healthier Menus Award from South lakeland District Council.
5. Extensive vegetarian, vegan, gluten free and dairy free options (no need to give advance warning, just book your accommodation at St John's Lodge, Windermere and turn up). All veggie dishes are Vegetarian Society Approved. Because of the extensive choice, breakfast orders need to be given the previous evening.
6. Fair Trade teas and Coffee
7. Cumbria Gold Award for green eco friendly hotel accommodation and environmental management systems.
8. Free 24 hour wi-fi throughout guest house accommodation.
9. A peaceful environment - St John's Lodge b&b Windermere request no access to the building after 12.30 at night - except New Years Eve. It is a pet free environment.